ensō yoga has always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness as we built our reputation on the fact that we have the cleanest studio in Montreal.
As we prepare to re-open we’ve added extra cleaning measures to meet and surpass what is required by Public Health so as to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and teachers.
Additional deep cleaning measures between classes
Hand sanitizer stations throughout the studio
Disinfectant wipes throughout the studio
All staff required to wear a mask and gloves during their shift
reservations & cancellations
- All class reservations, cancellations and purchases must be done through our website. This will avoid any crowding around the front desk, ensuring a safe entry and exit from the studio.
- All reservation cancellations must be done 4 hours before the scheduled class, no exceptions will be granted, as the number of spots in our classes have been reduced.
- Out of respect for others and due to our limited space all no shows will lose a class
- No latecomers will be permitted into the studio, so please make sure that you arrive on time.
- Enter and use hand sanitizer provided at the entrance.
- Please respect social distancing
- Masks are mandatory upon arrival to the studio and in all common areas (you can remove it once your in class)
- Check-in will at the front desk as per usual
- Please try and arrive to the studio 15 minutes in advance in order to avoid any congestion at the front desk
- Sign-in is contactless
- TOWELS will not be rented at this time
- Please bring your OWN MAT to class as only a (LIMITED AMOUNT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO RENTAL)
- Due to the limited number of lockers available we strongly encourage you to arrive dressed for class and that you bring only what is necessary.
- Please try and leave your personal belongings at home, or in your vehicle
- Showers will not be available at the present time
- Water fountains will no longer be available.
- Water bottles will be available for purchase at the studio, however, we highly recommend arriving with a full bottle of water
- Sanitize your hands before entering the practice room
- Please use predetermined mat indicators, as we wish to provide a safe environment for everyone
- No hands-on adjustments will be offered
- Leaving Early
We ask that you remain in class for its entire duration, including the 5 minute savasana and stretch at the end of classes, as this will allow for a safe, socially distant exit.
class & studio departure
- Please put on your mask after class to insure the safety of all
- To maintain social distancing the teacher will direct students on when and how to leave the class.
- Please remember to bring your belongings with you