memberships terms & conditions
- The Member agrees to allow the Studio to charge his/her credit card or to process a pre-authorized withdrawal for the purpose of his/her membership fees pursuant to the Membership Agreement.
- Member acknowledges that the $50 registration fee will be required at signing.
- Applicable taxes apply.
- Member acknowledges that a charge of $25.00 will be made for any withdrawals not completed due to insufficient funds.
- Member understands and agreed that the Membership Agreement is not assignable or transferrable by Member and no rights or privileges granted by the membership can be transferred or assigned by Member.
- Member agrees to keep and obey all rules and regulations now in force or in the future prescribed by the Studio, for the use of the Studio facilities, premises and equipment therein.
- The Studio reserves the right to revoke a Membership Agreement if the Member fails to keep and obey any of such rules and regulations.
- Member understands that (s)he has the ability to “suspend” his/her membership at any point in time for a minimum of and a maximum of one (1) month.
- A request to suspend membership must be made by completing and submitting the online Membership Suspension Request Form or by completing and submitting the Membership Suspension Request form at the studio reception desk.
- Membership suspensions shall not come into effect unless and until the Studio provides its expressed approval to the Member of the Request to Suspend Membership.
- Member acknowledges that a charge of $25.00 will be made for each one (1) month suspension of his/her membership.
- You may cancel your (6) or (12) Month Unlimited Membership Contract at any time.
- To cancel your membership please fill out a Membership Cancellation Request Form.
- After notice of cancellation, an early cancellation fee of $130, plus applicable taxes, will be charged to your credit card.
- Membership privileges will continue throughout the term of your last month charged.
Membership Auto-Renew Option
Member has option to lock into current price of membership with the agreement to the automatic renewal for subsequent months, unless cancelled by either the Member or ensō yoga with notification of 30 days in advance of the next billing date.